What Kings Construction Clients Say
Project: Install Concrete Patios, Walks and Steps honest frank appraisal of problem and repair. arrived promptly ,friendly, cleaned up after work. a pleasure to do business withMargaret M.
Project: Install a Retaining Wall They were very reliable and hard working. They worked through the rain to get the job done. I would highly... read moreFelicia C.
Project: Install Brick or Stone Patios, Walks, and Steps Pete was great start to finish. He answered all questions up front and was not hesitant about anything. It took... read moreKrishtian D.
Project: Build or Replace a Deck or Non-Masonry Porch Pete and his workers did just what they said they would do. They were prompt and professional. Pete made sure... read moreMelanie R.
Project: Hire a Handyman Peter was very pleasant to do business with. He was prompt and courteous and answered all the questions. He took... read moreBenjamin W.
Project: Build or Replace a Deck or Non-Masonry Porch Kings Constructionwas great!!! Very consistent with his work habits. And pricing was reasonableParis R.
Project: Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile I did my project while I was away. Pete called with questions, sent pictures of the job. Punctual, and a... read moreJean M.
KINGS CONSTRUCTION'S Specializations
Paving Contractor Near Wyandanch
How to Find Reputable Paving Companies Near Me in Suffolk County, NY
When residents in the Suffolk County area are looking for paving companies near me, Kings Construction, Inc. is the first company they call. For more than 20 years, our paving contractor has successfully installed and transformed the driveways, walkways, parking lots, and various other asphalt surfaces for both residential and commercial property owners throughout the area. If you’re located in the Wyandanch, NY and you’re looking for paving near me, contact Kings Construction, Inc. today!
Tips to Help You Find a Reputable Paving Contractor
Is your asphalt driveway littered with potholes? Are there cracks splaying throughout your walkway? Do you need to have a new parking lot installed for your business? Whatever your situation may be, if you’re looking for a paving contractor, finding a reputable professional you can count on to offer reliable, yet affordable results is imperative.
At first glance, asphalt paving may seem like a pretty easy job, but if you want the most aesthetically pleasing, longest-lasting, and durable results, you’re going to want to work with a company that really knows what they’re doing. Properly installing asphalt paving is something that should be reserved for a company that really understands the complexities of the process, has the proper training and experience, and uses the most advanced tools and equipment to get the job done right. In other words, you don’t want to hire the first contractor you find. You need to do your due diligence and properly research prospective candidates. But how do you go about finding a paving contractor that you can rely on? Here are some tips to guide you in the right direction.
Ask for Recommendations
The first step toward finding a reputable paving contractor: ask the people you know for recommendations. If any of your friends, family members, neighbors, or fellow business owners have recently had an asphalt paving job done ask if they would recommend the paving companies they worked with.
Word-of-mouth-recommendations are one of the best ways to find a reliable company, as the people you know and trust are more likely to give you honest reviews of the companies they’ve worked with. If anyone you know does recommend a contractor, ask them about the experience they had; for example, how quickly the work was done, how professionally the job was done, how reliable the contractors were, whether or not they charged a fair price, etc.? It’s also a good idea to ask if you can check out the work the contractors that the people you know recommend to see for yourself the quality of work they delivered.
Check the Internet
Don’t know anyone who has recently had asphalt paving installed? Use the internet to find prospective candidates. Search “paving companies near me”, “paving near me”, or a similar query and you’re bound to get a list of results. Do take caution when using this method, though. Don’t just use the first company that comes up. Explore the websites of a few different contractors, check out the specific services they offer, see how long they’ve been in business, find out what areas they service, and see if they offer a portfolio of completed projects on their website, as well as testimonials or references from previous clients.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact prospective Suffolk County paving contractors and set up a consultation. A reputable company will offer a free consultation, including an in-person price quote. Getting an in-person quote is important because you want the contractor to actually see the space that they’ll be paving so they can give you an accurate price estimate. The contractor should assess your property to get a good idea of the size and condition of the existing paved surface, what type of preparations they’ll need to make, and the amount and type of equipment and supplies that will be needed to get the job done.
You’ll want to ask prospective paving companies key questions to determine who has the best credentials and will best meet your needs. What types of questions should you ask? Here are some examples:
- Are you licensed and insured? Make sure that the paving contractor is licensed and insured. A license proves that they meet all requirements that are set forth by officials. If the company isn’t insured, you’ll be on the hook for any issues that may arise; property damages or employee injuries, for example. If the contractor is insured and any problems do occur, their insurance provider will cover the associated costs.
- How long have you been in business? While a newly established paving contractor could certainly do great work, generally, working with someone who has a long-standing history and has established themselves in the Wyandanch, NY community is recommended. Why? – Because the longer they’ve been in business, the more experience the company will have, and experience goes a long way in the paving industry.
- Do you have references I can contact? Ask for a list of references. A reputable Suffolk County paving company will be more than happy to share a list of previous clients. Don’t be afraid to contact those references, either, to find out what kind of experience other property owners have had with the contractor.
- Do you accommodate for drainage? A poorly installed driveway, walkway, or parking lot can lead to disaster when it rains or when your sprinklers come into contact with the asphalt. Puddles aren’t just an inconvenience; they can cause serious and costly property damage. Make sure that the contractor takes drainage into consideration when installing your asphalt surface.
For the Best Paving Services in Suffolk County, Contact Kings Construction, Inc.!
If you’re looking for a paving contractor and you’re located in the Wyandanch, NY area, look no further than Kings Construction, Inc. Our fully licensed and insured paving company has successfully installed asphalt surfaces for countless commercial and residential property owners and delivers exceptional results every time. To learn more about our paving services or to request an appointment, please give us a call at 631-615-9309 and we’ll be happy to assist you!
- Learn more about Wyandanch, NY 11798 11704
- Open a Wyandanch, NY map
- Find the Wyandanch, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Wyandanch, NY pharmacies
- View the current Wyandanch, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Wyandanch, NY public and private schools
- Wyandanch, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State